Archival Resources Details From Lunchroom to Boardroom - Records of Oral History Project, Women in the Labor movement, 1930-1970
- From Lunchroom to Boardroom - Records of Oral History Project, Women in the Labor movement, 1930-1970
- Fryer Library and Department of Special Collections, University of Queensland
- UQFL 300
- Date Range
Records of an oral history project on the subject of women in the labor movement hosted by the Women's Equal Opportunity Committee of the Trades & Labor Council of Queensland and the Public Sector Union, Queensland.
Includes tapes of interviews with accompanying posters and documentation. Some of the interviews have been transcribed.
- Audio Tapes
- 2 boxes
- Available for reference.
Peak Union bodies
- Australasian Meat Industry Employees Union, AMIEU (1912 - )
- Australian Telephone & Phonogram Officers Association (1975 - 1988)
- Federated Clerks Union of Australia (ii) (1924 - 1993)
- Federated Miscellaneous Workers Union of Australia (1916 - 1992)
- Metals & Engineering Workers Union (1991 - 1993)
- Queensland Colliery Employees Union
- Queensland Teachers Union (1889 - )